Passion for Impacting Students
- More than just a paycheck -- you have a real interest in making a difference in the lives of students.
- Excited to tell others about your work because of what we are doing.
- If you had all the money in the world, would still love coming to work.
Accountable to Individual and Team Results
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Accepts personal responsibility, does not makes excuses.
- When individual priorities are completed, looks around to help others complete theirs.
- "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." Charles Swindoll
- "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." Henry Ford
- Offers solutions to an issue instead of ways it can't be solved.
- Views challenges as opportunities to learn and contribute, not complain.
- Help others freely and authentically without expectation of anything in return
- Abundance mindset