Sales and Marketing Opportunity - Education and Partnerships Manager
Location: Milwaukee / Chicago area
- College Inside Track (CIT) is a growing, entrepreneurial company with a passion for helping families navigate the college search process, find the right fit, and get the best price at schools they consider. We strive to be the best at what we do and consistently evolve and look for ways to improve. Our team is open, collaborative and mistakes are welcomed as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Right fit candidates share the following core values:
Passion for Impacting Students
- More than just a paycheck -- you have a real interest in making a difference in the lives of students.
- Excited to tell others about your work because of what we are doing.
- If you had all the money in the world, would still love coming to work.
Accountable to Individual and Team Results
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Accepts personal responsibility, does not makes excuses.
- When individual priorities are completed, looks around to help others complete theirs.
- "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." Charles Swindoll
- "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." Henry Ford
- Offers solutions to an issue instead of ways it can't be solved.
- Views challenges as opportunities to learn and contribute, not complain.
- Help others freely and authentically without expectation of anything in return
- Abundance mindset
- The Education and Partnerships Manager is the primary sales and marketing contact with the public, helping families and professionals understand the current college landscape, the challenge it poses to families and the value CIT brings to help families navigate this complex process. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Presentations to families in person and virtually
- Develop relationships with financial advisors and field ongoing questions
- Consult with families to answer their questions about college
- Prompt sales follow up with families interested in hiring CIT
- Continued relationship development with clients
- Continuous learning about the college landscape and how it impacts families
- Pursue new marketing opportunities
Background needed to be successful in this role:
- Understand the value of college search and application process
- Understand college financials and scholarships
- Large and small group presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand the needs of a prospective family
- Track record of consistently achieving sales quotas and expectations
- Ability to juggle multiple styles of conversations at once – B2B and B2C
- Self-motivated in a work at home environment and a desire to have every day be different
- MS Office Skills – Powerpoint strength, CRM experience, Zoom & other video conferencing
This position will report to the company President and be home-office based. No health insurance or retirement benefits provided. We offer a flexible schedule, results-based management and an amazing team that makes everyone else better.
This is a terrific opportunity to do meaningful work helping families and students with their future. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people and have a successful track record of consistently achieving sales goals. Interested? Email email@example.com with a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you are a fit.