Office Coordinator Opportunity
Location: Home office-based from anywhere
- College Inside Track (CIT) is a growing, entrepreneurial company with a passion for helping families navigate the college search process, find the right fit, and get the best price at schools they consider. We strive to be the best at what we do and consistently evolve and look for ways to improve. Our team is open, collaborative and mistakes are welcomed as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Right fit candidates share the following core values:
Passion for Impacting Students
- More than just a paycheck -- you have a real interest in making a difference in the lives of students.
- Excited to tell others about your work because of what we are doing.
- If you had all the money in the world, would still love coming to work.
Accountable to Individual and Team Results
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Accepts personal responsibility, does not makes excuses.
- When individual priorities are completed, looks around to help others complete theirs.
- "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." Charles Swindoll
- "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." Henry Ford
- Offers solutions to an issue instead of ways it can't be solved.
- Views challenges as opportunities to learn and contribute, not complain.
- Help others freely and authentically without expectation of anything in return
- Abundance mindset
- The Office Coordinator provides key administrative support to both our leadership and education teams. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing seminars and related follow up tasks
- Moderating webinars
- Scheduling family consultations
- Publishing company communications
- Updating records and tasks in company CRM
- General administrative support
Background needed to be successful in this role:
- Detail oriented and organized
- Good writing skills
- Comfortable making phone calls
- Self-motivated in a work at home environment and a desire to have every day be different
- Ability to learn new software, CRM experience, Zoom & other video conferencing
This position will report to the company President and be home-office based. No health insurance or retirement benefits provided. We offer a flexible schedule, results-based management and an amazing team that makes everyone else better.
This is a terrific opportunity to do meaningful work helping families and students with their future. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for helping people, and have a successful track record of strong customer service and administrative support. Interested? Email [email protected] with a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you are a fit.