11 Ways to Research a College
Researching colleges is not an easy task. A helpful article written by Lynn O’Shaughnessy has some additional tips on how to research a college:
- Review the finances.
- Check student opinions.
- Ask students questions.
- Know the Difference Between a College and a University.
- Check a school’s graduation rates.
- Research how happy are the freshman.
- Check RateMyProfessors ratings.
- Check the Prof Ratings at the Princeton Review.
- Know the graduation requirements.
- Discover how the school treats AP credits.
- Inquire about a Greek presence.
Read Lynn’s entire article which also includes links to several resources.
Leave a Comment